Terms & Conditions
Your commitment to us
When you confirm your purchase, you are accepting that these terms and conditions form the basis of any contract between Seaton Tramway and yourself.
No contract exists between you and Seaton Tramway for the sale of any tickets until we have received and accepted your order and received payment in full. Once cleared funds are received, there is a binding contract between us.
The description and price of tickets you order will be shown on the Seaton Tramway website at the time you place your order. Prices are in UK Sterling and inclusive of any applicable taxes with there are no surcharges whatsoever. Once you have paid, we will not increase the price of your tickets.
Prices displayed on the site are subject to change without notice. We accept most major credit and debit cards in partnership with our payment gateway.
To ensure that your online shopping experience is secure, your credit / debit card details will be encrypted on a secure server to minimize the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the Internet.
Limitation of Liability
Seaton Tramway’s total liability for in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise, arising in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of this agreement shall be limited to the price paid for the goods.
The limitation on any exclusion from liability contained in these conditions shall be subject to the provisions of second 2(1) of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977.
Seaton Tramway will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unseen event beyond its reasonable control including without limitation Internet and Communication outages, fire, flood, war or act of God.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and the remaining provisions shall remain in force.
Unfortunately we cannot issue any refunds unless we have to cancel or amend your booking.
Once purchased on-line tickets may not be used in conjunction with any other offer. No ticket may be resold. We reserve the right to refuse entry to late arrivals.
Any discounts or offers on-line are available for limited quantities and periods only and shall not be available on bookings made by phone or in person.
Please bring along your booking reference number and/or email print out.
Prices are correct at time of going to press and are subject to change without notification.
Whilst at Seaton Tramway all visitors must comply with any instructions given to them by staff.
- All persons riding a tram must pay for admission or hold a valid admission ticket. If attending using am All Day Explorer please use your wristband given on arrival as your ticket to reboard during the day.
- Tickets are non-refundable and void if altered. Admission tickets will only be exchanged or refunded if Seaton Tramway, in its absolute discretion, chooses to do so.
- Dogs are allowed in all parts of the tramway, including the lower deck of all trams. Guidance dogs travel free.
- Any person found to be in the possession of an article deemed to be offensive or dangerous would be immediately escorted from the premises without the right to refund and be open to prosecution.
- The consumption of alcohol is permitted only in authorised places within the tramway.
- Guests who appear to be under the influence of alcohol may be refused admission to the Seaton Tramway or escorted from the premises without the right to refund.
- The use of illegal substances is strictly prohibited and any persons found possessing, using or who appear to be under the influence of illegal substances will be refused admission or escorted from the premises without the right to a refund.
- Seaton Tramway will endeavour to ensure that appropriate trams will be in service appropriate for wether. Seaton Tramway reserve the right, without prior notice and without refund or compensation to close and/or change the operation hours. All trams and other facilities must only be used in accordance with the operator's instructions.
- From time to time Seaton Tramway or other authorised parties carry out photography and/or video recording at the Park, which may feature visitors.
- Seaton Tramway takes no responsibility for any loss or damage to such belongings. Sensible clothing and footwear must be worn at all times when in and about the Premises.
- Vehicles are parked at Colyton Car Park at owner's risk. Seaton Tramway takes no responsibility for damage caused to any vehicle using the car park. You park at your own risk; we do not guarantee the security of your vehicle and/or its contents.
- By entering Seaton Tramway you consent to us photographing or filming you and using the resulting pictures for any promotional purpose without payment to you. If you do not wish to be photographed or filmed, please contact our ticket office upon arrival that will be able to advise you further.
VAT registration number: 233 9022 29
Seaton Tramway Terms & Conditions